Our Quality Commitment
EdC, a pioneer of Quality Commitment
- Start of the 1990s : EdC structures its quality operations
- Since 2001 : EdC, the 1st agrofood company in Burgundy to become BRC certified *
- Since 2005 : EdC, one of the 1st companies in Burgundy to become IFS certified *
- Since 2007 : EdC becomes Bio certified **
- Since 2010 : EdC becomes PGI "Mustard of Burgundy" certified ***
Ensure an optimal level of quality in our products, the company's leitmotiv.
A level of Demand that is recognised by our customers.
EdC has always placed great importance and particular care with the quality of its products, in all phases, from supply and production all the way to delivery.
- A careful selection of raw materials and other components
- Know-how and Expertise, Controls throughout the process,
- Strict respect for product health and safety regulations
- Response to the demands and expectations of our customers and consumers.
* For the Production and Packaging of mustard (Trading excluded)
** For our organic Dijon mustard and our organic wholegrain mustard
*** Recipe certified "Moutarde de Bourgogne IGP" (Burgundy mustard with protected geographic origin) : Recipe manufactured in Burgundy with mustard seeds produced in Burgundy and white Aligoté wine from Burgundy.